Make sure you have government identification

Ages 41 and over

  • If you do not have these things already, get your
    • Ontario Photo Card
    • Health Card
  • A Social Insurance Number (SIN) is important. You need it:
    • To work
    • To pay your taxes
    • To be eligible for the Registered Disability Savings Plan

Suggested Resources