Planning is an important start to using Individualized Funding. Be involved in making your plan, so that you can choose what you do.
A plan can help you:
- Figure out your strengths, interests and goals.
- Make sure your money meets your needs.
- Create steps to reach your future goals.
- Track your progress in meeting your goals.
- The Partners for Planning website includes information on Person Directed Planning. Person Directed Planning is an inclusive process to help you in defining and creating a better future.
- Inclusion Press is a website that has resources for creating a plan for your life.
- The Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services has a plain language guide about Person Directed Planning to help you understand how to create a Person Directed Plan.